CLUBBING WITH JESUS
- Young Adults, Adults and Families
- You may stay throughout the night or any time convenient for you.
- Jesus wants to meet you for a ‘heart-to-heart’ conversation.
- Pope Francis invites the faithful to center their lives in the Eucharist.
- You need to recover a more human dimension of your life that is challenged everyday with the risk of losing your personal identity.
- A place of silence offering you a chance to think and pray.
- An encounter with Jesus alive and present in the Eucharist.
- A challenge asking you to stop and to deal with silence.
- The will to look at your life through different perspective.
- The chance to deepen the spirituality of St. Louis Guanella rooted in the Eucharist.
- A commitment to experience an upstream monthly weekend.
At the Shrine of St. Joseph, center of the Pious Union of St. Joseph, Archconfraternitity of Prayer for the Suffering and Dying:
971 East Michigan Avenue
Grass Lake, MI 49240.
- The Shrine will be open throughout the night every third Saturday of the month from June to November 2013.
- 8:00pm: We start the Mass followed by the Eucharistic Adoration until 4:00am of Sunday.
- 9:00pm to 10:00pm: We pray together the ‘Great Night Prayer’ with the infusion of incense in the brazier and bringing before the Blessed Sacrament five candles
- The candle of Praise
- The candle of Intercession
- The candle of Charity
- The candle of Faith
- The candle of Hope
- 10:00pm to 11:00pm: We will pray and meditate alternately on the Magisterium of the Church and of St. Louis Guanella in a silent atmosphere and soft repetition of sung refrain.
- 11:00pm to 12:00am: ‘Lectio Divina’ on the Word of God of Sunday's Liturgy alternating the verses with sung refrain.
- 12:00am: We will pray the Rosary for families especially for those who are in great difficulties.
- The prayer will continue silently until 4:00am Sunday and will end with another Eucharistic Celebration.
Throughout the night, Fathers will be available for Confessions and Spiritual Direction.
Please bring your personal candle to be lighted before the Blessed Sacrament and during the veneration of the Cross.